I found this picture in an old folder and couldn't resist putting it up in honor of the Autumn season (my favorite time of year). When Jeffy was 7 months old we took the Pumpkin Express on the Thunder Mountain Train Line.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
YAY! I am so excited to have another dear friend as a fellow blogger! I love your pics! YOur children are adorable! Sorry Ryan you are handsome.;) I jus love little Jeffy. He always makes me smile! Happy Blogging! Melody :) PS:I love the slideshow! good job. And your photos at the beach of the kids are beautiful. I love your lighthouse perspective with Jeffy in the forefront. Okay now I am homesick for the coast!
1 comment:
YAY! I am so excited to have another dear friend as a fellow blogger! I love your pics! YOur children are adorable! Sorry Ryan you are handsome.;)
I jus love little Jeffy. He always makes me smile!
Happy Blogging!
Melody :)
PS:I love the slideshow! good job. And your photos at the beach of the kids are beautiful. I love your lighthouse perspective with Jeffy in the forefront.
Okay now I am homesick for the coast!
Post a Comment