Tonight we attended a Harvest Celebration for our Ward. It has been a long time since Rich and I dressed up together. This picture is from 1990, when we were dating. I am the psych nurse with my mental patient. We really had fun doing that.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I Love it! Rich does look a little psycho there. ;) Oct 1990 I was enjoying my Freshman year at BYU. Hadn't met Brent yet, but I'd seen him ride by my apt. Did you get married in 91? Mel
2 comments:
I Love it!
Rich does look a little psycho there. ;)
Oct 1990 I was enjoying my Freshman year at BYU. Hadn't met Brent yet, but I'd seen him ride by my apt. Did you get married in 91?
Mel
that is HiLaRiOuS!!! Is that Bishop's real hair???? You guys are too cute! Love ya!
Post a Comment