You two are lovely together. I absolutely loved your dress and Rich's periodic uniform....So sharp!
I love you guys. Thanks for your friendship. Thank you for your compliments last night....they were very timely. I appreciate your vote of confidence. Let's talk. Mel
Hey let your hubby know that Ruth Davis couldn't stop talking about how handsome Bishop looked! It was cute! You guys looked so great! I loved the costumes!
So cute. Come on Rich, it isn't that bad to dress up is it? : ) D, did you make your costumes? The kids'? Everyone looked adorable. Thanks for sharing. b/s/f Tina
4 comments:
You two are lovely together. I absolutely loved your dress and Rich's periodic uniform....So sharp!
I love you guys. Thanks for your friendship.
Thank you for your compliments last night....they were very timely. I appreciate your vote of confidence. Let's talk.
Mel
Hey let your hubby know that Ruth Davis couldn't stop talking about how handsome Bishop looked! It was cute! You guys looked so great! I loved the costumes!
So cute. Come on Rich, it isn't that bad to dress up is it? : ) D, did you make your costumes? The kids'? Everyone looked adorable. Thanks for sharing. b/s/f Tina
Hello Payne family. I found your blog on the Thompson's blog. What wonderful people you are. I love that dress. Your beautiful.
Post a Comment